Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vacuum Bags

I have no affiliation with Febreze, they did not pay me to write this, they did not ask me to write this. OK, now that we are done with small print stuff...

The other day I was in need of vacuum bags; I know you are thinking to yourself, "who still uses a vacuum with a bag?" That aside, MrT went to the store for me and came back with the most amazing vacuum bags ever created! They are regular bags, but they have a Febreze patch on them. I was astounded to find out how awesome they really were.

Vacuuming in my house is a big deal. I have a toddler and three dogs that shed year round. I spend a lot of quality time with my vacuum, and that is putting it lightly. I also use a lot of Febreze, so this was like dream come true.

Now that I am looking back at it now and think that I must lead a pretty boring life if vacuum bags get me that excited. Nonetheless, I was pretty stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment